Humanity always wonder what will be happen future. This is why fortuneteller is become popular in our daily lifes. The big weaknesess of people are , they can’t know what will happen after one second. But through using with accurate data and some statictics knowledge, people may know what will happen in future. Basic definition of predictive analytics is its a field that make predictions about unknown future evets. This is provide huge power to humanity. While making predictive analysis we use many techniques such as :Data mining, statistics, machine learning artificial intelligence, modeling
Another advantages of predictive analytics are its makes me more proactive, forward looking and anticipates outcomes of events.
The Process of Predictive Analytics.
- Define Objectives : identify data sets , which you assembled and define the project’s outcomes
- Data Collection : For genuine analysis, you should gather data from multiple sources
- Data Analysis : The process of interpret, celaning, combining, modeling
- Statistics : validate the assumptions, hypthesis and testing
- Modeling : doing automatically predictions
- Deployment : process to get results, reporting
- Model Monitoring : to ensure the your system working true
However, in the first look theses process seems easiy but it is very crucial for accurate predictive analytics. After all these processing we can start to visualize data.
Predictive Analytics Case Study
On the other hand, predcitive analysis is commonly uses in business life. For instance, Customer relationship management(CRM) is crucial for some busineses. With predictive analytics a retailer shop can do marketing campaigns, sales measurement , and customer services. Such as which service can be display better performance next month.